~Happy New Year! School resumes Tuesday, January 3rd~
Our Mission is Clear
You Gotta Have Heart
Recognizing that all children deserve the opportunity to grow, learn and succeed in school, Clear View has set the standard for providing a comprehensive, integrated academic and therapeutic program for students living with mental illness and emotional disabilities. For almost 50 years, Clear View has served students as they strive to achieve academically in a setting that meets their specific educational and mental health needs. The Clear View School and Day Treatment Center—transforming lives with heart!
- Clear View is not merely a place to be, but rather a place made our own by the knowledge and confidence that we belong to others.
- Our students grow to name and own their mental health challenges and learn that these challenges do not define them.
- Challenges become opportunities for change and changes becomes opportunity to achieve beyond limits.
- Treatment services offered after-school hour and weekends in times of crisis
- Year-round program for ages 3-21
- Family supported with treatment services
- Compliant with NYS Education Standards
- Engaging music and arts program
- Early Childhood Program
- The Clear View School Early Childhood Program serves children ages 3 to 5 by laying the foundation for success in school. Students receive the full complement of therapeutic services while working on readiness skills—both academic readiness (pre-reading, pre-math, etc.) and social readiness.
- Upper Grade Program
- The Clear View School offers students a fully comprehensive therapeutic treatment program within an academic setting that fully complies with New York State Standards. Students have the opportunity to receive a NYS Regents diploma, Regents Diploma with Distinction, a local diploma, and a Career Development and Occupational Studies Credential (CDOS).
- For the CPSE and CSE
- Admission to The Clear View School requires the following where applicable:
• Individualized Education Plan must list Emotional Disability as primary classification
• Psychiatric Evaluation with an Axis 1 Mental Health Diagnosis
• Psychological Evaluation
• Educational Evaluation
• Social History
• Immunization Record
News & Events
- Please give to the Feels Like Home Fund...here
- Shop all year round and benefit Clear View Programs with Amazon Smile